Want to understand how increased home working will affect your carbon reporting? Concerned about the impact on your employees’ energy bills? Want to know what you can do about it?
Join our panel of experts to find out how to measure and report on home working emissions, and how to engage your workforce by helping them reduce.
REGISTER BELOW TO VIEW RECORDING AND PRESENTATIONS
Tuesday 29 June 2021 12.30 - 1.30pm (BST)
By clicking on the register button above, you agree to your contact details being shared with Compare Your Footprint and Big Clean Switch and to them using those details to communicate with you about services related to the content of this webinar. You can find more information on how they handle your personal data in their privacy policies at https://compareyourfootprint.com/privacy-policy/ and https://bigcleanswitch.org/privacy/.
Emma designed and led the development of Compare Your Footprint and is a Senior Sustainability and Energy Analyst at Green Element. She has 10 years’ experience as a C++ applications developer, quantitative analyst and risk manager, and 10 years’ experience in the environmental sectors. Emma is a specialist in Greenhouse Gas (GHG) and carbon accounting, as well as expert in energy-specific quantitative analysis methodology and modelling. She developed a prize-winning emissions calculator for agriculture in collaboration with Forum for the Future.
Jon Fletcher is founder of Big Clean Switch, who work with brands including Sky, Tesco and IKEA to help their employees cut carbon and save money. Jon’s previous experience includes six years running up a pioneering behaviour change programme at PwC, and five years as a director of a market research agency specialising in sustainable behaviours.
1. What impact has COVID had on carbon emissions?
- Typical impact in terms of scope 3 carbon emissions
- How home working emissions fit into your reporting (scope 2 or 3, voluntary or mandatory)
- How to measure home working emissions - an overview of the Compare Your Footprint methodology
- Dos and don’ts of measuring home working emissions
2. What impact has COVID had on energy costs?
- Green tariffs - how they work
- EACs (Electricity Annual Consumption) - how they work
- Help lower costs and carbon with discounts on green energy
- Fast track: use energy attribute certificates to match all your employees’ energy with green energy